Saturday 25 July 2009

Leelam Ramrachheya

Hobbies:
.
I will give priority to swimming - I love water! I like following t.v programmes and reading magazines gives me pleasure.I love going out as well...to see a new day.
.
Interest:
.
I'm a bit of a natural girl; I like going to the forest as I love the green environment. My interests also include gardening. Iwouldn't say gardening is my hobby but it does interest me. Thirdly, my current job I do get to learn a lot of things which sometimes amaze me, however, I have no complaints as I simply love learning new things
.
Aspirations:
.
The first aspiration i get it's from the people themselves.It is true when we say its easy to do a mistake but difficult to a good deed;people collecting money,doing marathon etc. does give me aspiration and makes me believe I as an individual can help.
.
What you believe gives you Star Quality:
.
The fact that i am a free human being and i can speak for myself,the fact that I am daring makes me believe I have star quality. God has blessed all humans with beauty and wits all we need to do is to discover and use them. It's worth trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment