Saturday 25 July 2009

Emma Rengasammy

Hobbies:

During my spare time I enjoy reading a variety of genres. I also love cooking and baking all sorts of dishes. I enjoy swimming and love to try new things- for example next week I will be trying some ice skating! I also enjoy creative writing. I enjoy going out and spending time with my friends and family. Anything creative!
.
Interests:

I am interested in languages and different cultures. I love travelling to different parts of the world. I love television, music and film. I also enjoy voluntary work and taking part in charity work. Aspirations:I would like a career in science- I am particularly interested in becoming a scientist one day.
.
What you believe gives you Star Quality:

What I believe gives me star quality:I'm sweet, have a great personality and am always smiling. I have a good sense of humour and love being part of the community. I am someone people can relate to and I'm a good listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment