Sunday 26 July 2009

Katie Woolnoth

Hobbies:

I am a very active person who loves to dance, sing, act and participate in various sports. I studied P.E at GCSE and enjoy spending my free time at my local performing arts school- The alexandra school of performing arts.

Interests:

When I'm not performing im at home or out and about with my family and friends! I love music and have played a variety instruments in my childhood- such as the violin and drums! I also have a great interest in make-up and beauty.

Aspirations:

Following my passion for make-up and beauty it may be a career path that i follow in the future after completing two years at sixth form.

What you believe gives you Star Quality:

I'm a lively, bubbly teenager, who's always up for a challenge (and a laugh!). I share my talents at my dancing school where I teach younger students of many different ages and abilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment