Sunday 26 July 2009

Jessica Baker

Hobbies:

My passion is dancing, I love to perform! I also enjoy singing and acting and go to a Performing Arts school.

Interests:

I love music, shopping (of course!!), watching films and spending time with my family and friends. Yet again dancing is what I enjoy the most!

Aspirations:

In the future I would love to pursue my hobby as a dancer and maybe perform in the West End. Also after completing my A levels at sixth form I hope to then go onto University to perhaps study Maths as it is what I love at school.

What you believe gives you Star Quality:

I am a young positive teenager who has a lot of ambitions. I am dedicated to my education and hobby. I love to teach dancing at the weekend and to perform and share my talent with younger children - some with special needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment